*Chose not to finish the book.
**Read the book but did a lot of skipping or scanning. Won’t add the book to my permanent collection. Won’t search out other books by the author.
***Enjoyable read. If nonfiction, will keep the book but won’t purchase if borrowed. If fiction won’t keep the book, won’t purchase if borrowed. Receptive to other works if they are recommended.
****Liked the book a lot. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase if borrowed. If fiction, will keep the book but not purchase if borrowed. Will look for other works by the same author.
*****One of my all time favorites. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. If fiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. Will actively search out other works by the same author.
- Nine Perfect Strangers***
- 10 Minutes and 38 Seconds in This Strange World***
- The Downstairs Girl***
- The Last Days of Jack Sparks**
- The Ministry for the Future***
- The Music of Bees***
- The Sentence****
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo****
- Veronika Decides to Die***
- We Were Liars***
- Ask Baba Yaga: Otherworldly Advice for Everyday Troubles*****
- Beyond the Gender Binary***
- Die With Zero**
- Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law***
- Gathering Moss: A Natural and Cultural History of Mosses
- Poetic Remedies for Troubled Times: from Ask Baba Yaga*****
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up***
- The Mind and the Moon: My Brother’s Story, the Science of Our Brains, and the Search for Our Psyches****
- The Self-Parenting Program***
- The Wakeful Body: Somatic Mindfulness as a Path to Freedom***
- The Zen of Therapy: Uncovering a Hidden Kindness in Life***