* Couldn’t finish the book.
** Read the book but did a lot of skipping or scanning. Won’t add the book to my permanent collection. Won’t search out other books by the author.
*** Enjoyable read. If nonfiction, will keep the book but won’t purchase if borrowed. If fiction won’t keep the book, won’t purchase if borrowed. Receptive to other works if they are recommended.
**** Liked the book a lot. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase if borrowed. If fiction, will keep the book but not purchase if borrowed. Will look for other works by the same author.
***** One of my all time favorites. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. If fiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. Will actively search out other works by the same author.
- Excellent Women***
- Flight Behavior****
- Liar & Spy****
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-hour Bookstore****
- One for the Money***
- Tales of the City***
- The Art of Racing in the Rain***
- The Beekeeper’s Apprentice: Or, on the Segregation of the Queen****
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog****
- The Language of Flowers****
- The Lock Artist***
- The Racketeer***
- The Thirteenth Tale***
- Two for the Dough***
- Three to Get Deadly***
- Ambivalent Zen***
- At Home in the World****
- Belonging Here: A Guide for the Spiritually Sensitive Person****
- Don’t Miss This****
- Emptiness Dancing*****
- Paradise in Plain Sight: Lessons from a Zen Garden*****
- Quirky Kids: Understanding and Helping Your Child Who Doesn’t Fit In- When to Worry and When Not to Worry**
- Ranger Confidential: Living, Working, and Dying in the National Parks*****
- Soiled Doves: Prostitution in the Early West***
- The Narrow Way: A Memoir Of Coming Out, Getting Clean and Finding Buddha***
- The Poetry Home Repair Manual: Practical Advice for Beginning Poets*****