* Couldn’t finish the book.
** Read the book but did a lot of skipping or scanning. Won’t add the book to my permanent collection. Won’t search out other books by the author.
*** Enjoyable read. If nonfiction, will keep the book but won’t purchase if borrowed. If fiction won’t keep the book, won’t purchase if borrowed. Receptive to other works if they are recommended.
**** Liked the book a lot. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase if borrowed. If fiction, will keep the book but not purchase if borrowed. Will look for other works by the same author.
***** One of my all time favorites. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. If fiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. Will actively search out other works by the same author.
- Charming Billy***
- Drowning Ruth****
- Five Quarters of the Orange****
- Girl With a Pearl Earring****
- High Fidelity****
- Holidays on Ice***
- How to Be Good***
- If You Lived Here You’d Be Home By Now**
- I Know This Much Is True****
- Love Medicine***
- Prodigal Summer****
- The Blind Assassin***
- The Hours***
- The Huge Book of Hell****
- The Poisonwood Bible****
- The Red Tent****
- The Shipping News****
- Skipping Christmas***
- Breaking Free of Managed Care: A Step-by-Step Guide to Regaining Control of Your Practice****
- Collage : A New Approach****
- Creative Collage Techniques*****
- Freelance Writing****
- HTML 4 for the World Wide Web: Visual QuickStart Guide****
- Just the Weigh You Are: How to Be Fit and Healthy, Whatever Your Size***
- The Okinawa Program: How the World’s Longest-Lived People Achieve Everlasting Health–And How You Can Too****
- Overcoming Fear of Fat****
- Plus Style: The Plus-Size Guide to Looking Great***
- The Couples Psychotherapy Treatment Planner*****
- The Tao of Jesus: A Book of Days for the Natural Year*
- The Weblog Handbook: Practical Advice on Creating and Maintaining Your Blog*****
- The Zen Path Through Depression*****
- Wine for Dummies*****
- Wings for My Flight: The Peregrine Falcons of Chimney Rock*****
- Writer’s Digest Handbook of Making Money Freelance***