*Couldn’t finish the book.
** Read the book but did a lot of skipping or scanning. Won’t add the book to my permanent collection. Won’t search out other books by the author.
*** Enjoyable read. If nonfiction, will keep the book but won’t purchase if borrowed. If fiction won’t keep the book, won’t purchase if borrowed. Receptive to other works if they are recommended.
**** Liked the book a lot. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase if borrowed. If fiction, will keep the book but not purchase if borrowed. Will look for other works by the same author.
***** One of my all time favorites. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. If fiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. Will actively search out other works by the same author.
- Everything Here is Beautiful***
- How to Be Successful Without Hurting Men’s Feelings***
- Olive, Again*****
- Saints for All Occasions***
- Salvage the Bones*****
- Song for a Whale****
- Station Eleven***
- The Confession Club***
- The Hate U Give*****
- The Luster of Lost Things*
- The Music Shop***
- Brown Girl Dreaming*****
- Diana: A Closely Guarded Secret***
- Diana: Her True Story – In Her Own Words****
- Fire Shut Up In My Bones****
- In the Kingdom of Ice: The Grand and Terrible Polar Voyage of the USS Jeannette****
- Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation***
- Prozac Nation: Young and Depressed in America****
- So You Want to Talk About Race
- The Book of Householder Koans: Waking Up in the Land of Attachments
- The Color of Law
- The Order of Time*****
- The Road to Little Dribbling***
- Uncovered: How I Left Hasidic Life and Finally Came Home****
- Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?*****
- Why Buddhism is True