* Couldn’t finish the book.
** Read the book but did a lot of skipping or scanning. Won’t add the book to my permanent collection. Won’t search out other books by the author.
*** Enjoyable read. If nonfiction, will keep the book but won’t purchase if borrowed. If fiction won’t keep the book, won’t purchase if borrowed. Receptive to other works if they are recommended.
**** Liked the book a lot. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase if borrowed. If fiction, will keep the book but not purchase if borrowed. Will look for other works by the same author.
***** One of my all time favorites. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. If fiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. Will actively search out other works by the same author.
- A Ship Made of Paper***
- A Spool of Blue Thread***
- Fourth of July Creek***
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone***
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets***
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner from Azkaban***
- The Aviator’s Wife***
- The Diamond Lane***
- The Lacuna***
- The Fault in Our Stars*****
- The Mouse and His Child*****
- 22 Things a Woman Must Know if She Loves a Man With Asperger’s Syndrome*
- A Park Ranger’s Life: Thirty-two Years Protecting Our National Parks**
- Color: A Natural History of the Palette*
- Loving Someone With Asperger’s Syndrome: Understanding and Connecting with Your Partner*
- Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What It Means for Modern Relationships***
- The Almost Church: Redefining Unitarian Universalism for a New Era***
- The Drama of the Gifted Child**
- The Sex Lives of Cannibals: Adrift in the Equatorial Pacific***
- The Sixth Extinction: an Unnatural History*****
- Under a Wing: a Memoir**
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail*****