* Couldn’t finish the book.
** Read the book but did a lot of skipping or scanning. Won’t add the book to my permanent collection. Won’t search out other books by the author.
*** Enjoyable read. If nonfiction, will keep the book but won’t purchase if borrowed. If fiction won’t keep the book, won’t purchase if borrowed. Receptive to other works if they are recommended.
**** Liked the book a lot. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase if borrowed. If fiction, will keep the book but not purchase if borrowed. Will look for other works by the same author.
***** One of my all time favorites. If nonfiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. If fiction, will keep or purchase to add to my collection. Will actively search out other works by the same author.
- Antigua and My Life Before***
- Bel Canto****
- Family Tree**
- Love In the Time of Cholera***
- Martha Peake: A Novel of the Revolution**
- More Than It Hurts You**
- The Book Thief****
- The Story of Forgetting***
- Baby Play (Gymboree)***
- Being There: The Benefits of a Stay-At-Home Parent***
- Grace (Eventually): Thoughts on Faith***
- Hot Flashes Warm Bottles : First-Time Mothers Over Forty**
- I Love You Rituals****
- I Sold My Soul on eBay: Viewing Faith through an Atheist’s Eyes****
- Motherhood Without Guilt: Being the Best Mother You Can Be and Feeling Great About It**
- Schulz and Peanuts: A Biography*****
- Teach Your Tot to Sign: The Parents’ Guide to American Sign Language****
- The Book of New Family Traditions: How to Create Great Rituals for Holidays & Everydays****
- The Complete Resource Book for Infants: Over 700 Experiences for Children from Birth to 18 Months****
- The Daring Book for Girls*****
- The Happiest Toddler On the Block*****
- The Last Gifts: Creative Ways to Be With the Dying*****
- The Translator: a Tribesman’s Memoir of Darfur*****
- The Mother Dance: How Children Change Your Life***
- Wrapped In Comfort: Knitted Lace Shawls*****